Redmond, Washington USA (HQ)
Adxstudio Inc. is a leading provider of web portal and application lifecycle management solutions built for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, SharePoint and .NET platforms, with a staff of over 50 solution and services professionals located in offices across Canada and the USA.
Our Microsoft Expertise:
– Microsoft Gold Partner, Application Development competency
– Microsoft Gold Partner, Customer Relationship Management competency
– Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
– Microsoft Social Listening
– Microsoft CityNext Partner
– 2014 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club
– 2014 Microsoft Dynamics Regional Partner of the Year (Canada)
Our application products are Adxstudio Portals and Adxstudio ALM Toolkit. Both are designed for, and deeply integrated with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM.
Adxstudio Portals supercharges Microsoft Dynamics® CRM into an interactive, web-based sales, services, support and social engagement platform with dozens of pre-configured apps and websites to jumpstart CRM-based portal development.
Adxstudio Portals Solutions:
– Government: 311 non-emergency systems; license, permit and grant applications; emergency readiness, response and recovery; and, social citizen engagement.
– Customer Service: help desk and case management; peer communities with discussion, ideas and issues forums; geographic location finders; customer profile & preference management; online rewards programs; and, social integration.
– Partner/Sales Distribution: channel management; opportunity management; deal registration; and, account & contact profile management.
– Social Community: blogs; discussion forums; events; and, help desk case management.
– Conference and Events: session calendars; agendas; registration systems; and, satisfaction surveys.
Deploy Portals software online or on-premise, with support for CRM Online, CRM 2013 and CRM 2011.
Adxstudio Portals Cloud-Hosted SaaS provides Portals website hosting for a low monthly fee.
Try Adxstudio Portals free for 30 days, using our online Demo Builder.
The Adxstudio ALM Toolkit is an essential suite of tools that help automate change management for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM projects using source control systems, including Microsoft TFS.
Adxstudio offers instructor-led training and a self-drive learning center with latest product knowledge, training videos and marketing materials supporting an active user community populated by developers, partners and customers.