BroadPoint , Inc
BETHESDA, Maryland USA (HQ)
BroadPoint is a Microsoft Dynamics gold-certified ERP (GP, SL, AX) and gold-certified CRM partner. We deliver industry-focused financial and membership management solutions to help organizations work smarter and become more efficient. BroadPoint specializes in working with:
• Membership-based Organizations
• Labor Unions
We empower you to work smarter with on-premise and cloud offerings featuring:
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
• Microsoft Power Business Intelligence
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Integrated Cloud Solutions
We serve the Washington, DC/Virginia/Maryland/Delaware/Pennsylvania/New Jersey corridor along with Chicago, Austin, New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Seattle and Portland with the following solutions:
• Financial and Accounting Management: Integrated tools to track, manage, and analyze your financial information.
• Federal Financials: Civilian agencies’ accounting and financial management.
• Customer Relationship Management: Obtain better results from your sales and service business.
• Membership Management: Efficiently manage all information related to member service.
• Project Accounting: Ensures accurate accounting and billing processes throughout your project life cycles.
• Fundraising Management: Manage donations, pledges, and your fundraising process to improve fundraising performance.
• Business Intelligence: A wide range of reporting and analysis tools to effectively monitor, analyze, and plan.
• Custom Solutions: Fit your system to your specifications, not adjusting your processes to fit the system.
BroadPoint, one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics partners in the mid-Atlantic, is a member of the Microsoft Business Solutions Inner Circle and has received numerous awards including the Microsoft Partner Excellence Award. BroadPoint is also a member of the InterDyn Network, comprising the top 12 Microsoft Dynamics partners in the United States. Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, BroadPoint serves over 400 clients in 31 states and 6 countries.