TAMPA, Florida USA
Tribridge is a technology services firm specializing in business applications and cloud solutions. Our firm helps customers solve business challenges through Cloud Computing, ERP, CRM, Human Capital Management, Portals & Collaboration, Custom Software Development and Security & Infrastructure. Focused on industry solutions and deep experience implementing Microsoft technologies, our team of 600 professionals across the US operates with a commitment to provide exceptional service and support, drive measurable results and build lasting partnerships with our 3,750 customers.
Tribridge supports the largest Dynamics customer base in North America and has received numerous accolades from Microsoft:
• Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Partner of the Year Award (2013, 2012, 2010, 2008)
• 2013 U.S. Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year – Concerto Cloud Services
• U.S. State and Local Government Solution Partner of the Year (2013), U.S. State and Local Government Dynamics Partner of the Year (2012)
• Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle & President’s Club (2005-2013)
• 8 Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Awards in the last five years
• Microsoft Gold Certified in all Dynamics products (CRM, AX, GP, NAV, SL), Microsoft .NET development and SharePoint
A complete Microsoft stack partner, Tribridge provides services across a wide variety of solutions including:
• Dynamics ERP (AX, GP, NAV, SL)
• Dynamics CRM
• Windows Server 2012
Tribridge offers on-premise, hybrid and private cloud deployments for Microsoft Dynamics applications through Concerto Cloud Services. Concerto’s model allows customers to take advantage of the cost-savings and flexibility of the cloud while maintaining the security, customizations and integrations of on-premise solutions.